United Nation's List of Children’s Rights
1. Right to education.
2. Right to healthcare services.
3. Right to protection against maltreatment & abuse.
4. Right to protection for mentally or physically disabled children.
5. Right to a standard of living that is adequate for physical, mental, spiritual, moral, and social development.
6. Right to protection from sexual exploitation and abuse.
Find the name of
up to 5
agencies or organizations in
where people work to protect Children's Right.
Back to HOME Page
Point Value: Up to 10 per Agency
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S RIGHTS
View on Mobile